Caterham Cars was founded in the 1970s and still has its headquarters in Britain. ERAS Customs & Classics is very proud to be an official partner of this prestigious automotive brand.
Since the first car hit the roads, Caterham has grown to be one of the most sought after sports car marques in the world. Sold around the world in 30 countries, Caterham models continue to set the benchmark when it comes to performance, handling and passion. The history of the Caterham Seven highlights the advancement and development of a true road icon.
You can experience the special driving environment of the Caterham Seven for yourself through our ERAS showroom in Dubai, UAE.
- Caterham Seven 160: The fun and dynamic 160 model is perfect for those who are new to the Caterham range. With a 0-60mph time of less than seven seconds the three cylinder turbocharged engine guarantees excitement.
- Caterham Seven 270: A 1.6-litre engine is partnered with a five-speed gearbox for smooth, rapid transmission.
- Caterham Seven 360: On the 360 model, you will find an aluminum painted body that is fitted with composite panels while the 14-inch classic alloy wheels add a touch of class. The 180bhp engine is also naturally aspirated.
- Caterham Seven 420: A motolita steering wheel enhances your sense of comfort in the cabin.
- Caterham Seven 620R: This top of the range model is truly exquisite. With a carbon fibre interior, dashboard, front and rear wings the car is set up to provide a driver-focused experience.