Al-Futtaim Motors has launched a one-of-a-kind zero down payment purchase plan on all 2015 and 2016 Toyota models, giving customers the opportunity to own their dream Toyota with a unique monthly plan offer.
The Zero Down Payment offer relieves customers from the hassle of securing a big up-front payment, allowing them to own a brand new car based on a special low monthly instalment plan. With this offer, they have the option of financing the 20 per cent down payment through a personal loan with Al-Futtaim Finance, while the remaining 80 per cent can be done through either one of the many financial institutions that Al-Futtaim Motors has partnered with, or through the unique Toyota Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) programme.
Alan Carpenter, General Manager – Sales and Marketing, Al-Futtaim Motors said: “This is the first time Al-Futtaim Motors is running a promotion such as this, and we hope it gives people the confidence to be able to invest in their dream Toyota without having to worry about up-front payments.”
New buyers can visit the new and improved Toyota.ae website, offering enhanced functionality to customers looking to find details about purchasing a brand new Toyota vehicle. Customers will then be able to book test drives and enquire about all vehicles directly online at their convenience through their different devices.